Monday 22 January 2007

Stories, Commentary and opinion

Stories are a basic unit of human communication, and so you will find them as part of many NLP trainings. This section contains links either to stories, or ways of using stories.

NLP is sometimes defined as the study of the structure of subjective experience. NLP recognises that being objective is challenging for human beings.


Since I do my best to own my subjectivity I try to be honest and transparent about it. I find that makes for clearer communication, if not always a jigsaw fit of agreement. You will find my opinions in this section, as well as anecdotes and metaphors.

Take with a pinch of salt and enjoy.


the fool in the laboratory

presenting NLP,I knew someone who...

the French attitude to Sects

Intoxicating new years resolutions

Paris Sans Clopes – the energy of habit

Three freedoms

5 years more - perspectives in time

Underemployed Coaches

politically correct for you're a *****er

Living treasures

No comments: